Create a button object
- Display the Animation panel, and make sure the key editor (timeline) is displayed.
- On the Object menu, click Create Button.
The workspace enters editing mode. In editing mode, all other objects on the workspace are hidden.The Animation key editor displays a timeline for each button state. The button states are identified by an icon ordered as follows, from left to right:
By default, Initial State is displayed on the canvas.
- Use the drawing and text tools to create the button image in its initial state, and animate the Initial State button state as desired.
- In the Animation key editor, select the On Focus In state timeline.
- Modify and, if desired, animate the button image to define how the button appears when it has focus.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5, for the On Focus Out and On Activate button states.
- On the Object menu, click End Editing.
- On the Inspector, add actions for each state, as necessary.