Add images for a product
You must add two images for your product: an icon and a feature image. These two images appear consistently across all platforms that support your product. You can also upload screenshots for your product to provide users visiting BlackBerry App World with more information.
Screenshots may be uploaded specific to a platform. This means that you can upload a screenshot showing your product as it appears on a BlackBerry smartphone, and you can upload a different screenshot to show how your product appears on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- In the Add Product Icon section, click Add. Browse to and select the .png file.
- In the Add Product Featured Image section, click Add. Browse to and select the .png file.
- In the Add Screenshots section, click Add Screenshot. Browse to and select the .gif file, .jpg file, or .png file. When you add a screenshot under the Default tab, and do not add screenshots for specific device platforms on other tabs in this screen, the content provided in the Default tab will be used for all platforms that support your product.
When you have finished adding all desired screenshots in the
Default tab, perform any of the following
- Click the tab for BlackBerry OS handheld device, QNX handheld device, or QNX tablet device to add screenshots for the indicated platform. You can add up to 50 screenshots for each platform.
- Click Next if you don't want to add unique screenshots for different platforms.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.