Setting up in Eclipse
To download the BlackBerry Java Plug-in for Eclipse, visit na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/javaappdev/javaplugin.jsp.
Create a project
- In Eclipse, on the File menu, click New > Project.
- Expand the BlackBerry folder and select BlackBerry Project.
- Click Next.
- In the Project name field, type a name for the project.
- Select the Create new project in workspace option.
- Complete one of the following tasks:
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Add the Payment Service library to a project
To develop and run a BlackBerry device application that invokes the Payment Service APIs, you must add the .jar file for the Payment Service library to your project.
- In Eclipse, in the Package Explorer view, right-click your application project and click Properties.
- In the left pane, click Java Build Path.
- On the Libraries tab, click Add External JARs.
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the Payment Service SDK and double-click the paymentapi.jar file.
- On the Order and Export tab, select the paymentapi.jar check box.
- Click OK.
Add Javadoc comments for the Payment Service APIs to a project
- In Eclipse, in the Package Explorer view, right-click the project that you want to add the Javadoc comments to.
- Click Build Path > Configure Build Path.
- Click the Libraries tab.
- Expand paymentapi.jar.
- Click Javadoc location: (None).
- Click Edit.
- Select the Javadoc URL option.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the extracted Payment Service SDK and click the javadoc folder.
- Click Validate to verify that the folder contains valid Javadoc comments.
- Click OK until the Properties window disappears.