- The source code is now available for viewing.
- A new menu requires you to specify the type of the Push Initiator when adding a push-enabled application.
- The page that lists the push-enabled applications now includes a new column to indicate the type of the Push Initiators and also allows you to change the type.
- The page that displays query result about the subscribers as well as the page with details of each individual subscriber now includes information about the subscriber type.
- Before you can submit push request messages, the DebugPortal takes you to a page with a new menu from which you must select a push-enabled application.
- The default start page now changes based on whether a push-enabled application has been added or not. If no push-enabled application has been added yet, the start page defaults to the page where you can add push-enabled applications. If a push-enabled application has been added already, the start page defaults to the page with the new menu from which you select the push-enabled application that you want to deliver content to.
Next topic: Fixed issues
Previous topic: Sample Push Initiator