Search This Document
Create a project
- In Microsoft® Visual Studio®, on the File menu, click New > Project.
- Click Console Application.
- Type a name for the project.
- Click OK.
- In the Solution Explorer pane, right-click the application name and click Add > Existing Item.
- Navigate to the output file that you specified when you created the client proxy (for example, C:\Temp\proxy.cs).
- Click Add.
- Add the Creating your first application code sample to a source file. The default source file is Program.cs.
Next topic: Code sample: Creating your first application
Previous topic: Creating your first application