- In the Package Explorer view, select a BlackBerry application project.
- Right-click the project and click Import.
- Expand the General folder.
- Select the File System folder.
- Click Next.
- In the From directory dialog box, browse to the location of the source files and select the files that you want to import.
- In the Into folder field, browse to the location where you want to save the files.
- In the Options section, select the appropriate options.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic: Import a BlackBerry Java Plug-in sample application