Set theme button preferences
By default the theme buttons you create are based on the BlackBerry® device you selected for the project. You can set the size and style of the theme buttons to a different BlackBerry device than the one you selected for the project. For example, if you created a project for the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 smartphone, the size of the default buttons are Precision 80 x 80, but you can change the theme button preference to BlackBerry® 8700 Series where the size of the default buttons are Dimension 64 x 48. All subsequent theme buttons that you create in the project use Dimension 64 x 48 style and size.
- From the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Miscellaneous tab.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To set the theme button size and style to a specific BlackBerry device, from the Theme Button Icons drop-down list, click a BlackBerry device.
- To select the theme button from a folder, from the Theme Button Icons drop-down list, click Browse and select an image.
- To use the theme icon buttons for all new projects, select the Always use these icons check box.
- Click OK.