Search This Document
Create a button
- Display the Animation panel.
- On the Object menu, click Create Button.
The workspace is in editing mode and all other objects on the workspace are hidden.
- Use the drawing and text tools to create the button in the initial state.
- Animate the Initial State button as desired.
- On the Animation key editor, click the On Focus In button.
- Change and animate the button to define how the button appears when it is in focus.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5, for the On Focus Out and On Activate states.
- On the Object menu, click End Editing.
- On the Inspector, add actions for each state, as necessary.
Next topic: Convert an object to a button
Previous topic: Creating buttons