Search This Document
Best practice: Implementing radio buttons
- Use radio buttons for two or more choices when space is not an issue. If space is an issue, consider using a drop-down list instead.
- Use the RadioButtonField class to create radio buttons.
- Verify that the content for radio buttons remains static. Content for radio buttons should not change depending on the context.
- Do not start an action when users select a radio button. For example, do not open a new screen.
- Align radio buttons vertically.
- Group and order values logically (for example, group related radio buttons together or include the most common values first). Avoid ordering radio buttons alphabetically; alphabetical order is language specific.
Next topic: Create a radio button
Previous topic: Radio buttons