Use voice activated dialing to make a call
- Click the VoiceActivatedDialing icon.
- Say “Call” and a contact name or number.
- When the BlackBerry® Smartphone Simulator
prompts you to verify the phone number, perform one of the following actions:
- Set the correct phone number from the list and click the trackball.
- Say “Yes” when the BlackBerry Smartphone Simulator
reads the correct phone number. Say “No” when the BlackBerry Smartphone Simulator
reads an incorrect phone number. Say “Repeat” to hear the phone number again. Say “Cancel” if the correct phone number does not appear in the list.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.