Use a code signing key to protect packages and classes
You must have the internal code signing key, the external code signing key, or both code signing keys that Research In Motion® provides. For more information about requesting code signing keys from RIM, visit www.blackberry.com/eng/developers/javaappdev/codekeys.jsp.
- Open Eclipse®.
- Open the project that contains the packages or classes that you want to control access to.
- In the Navigator view, double-click a .key file.
- To specify that the .key file is used to protect all public classes, select Use as default for public classes.
- To specify that the .key file is used to protect all non-public classes, select Use as default for non-public classes.
- Locate the name of the package that contains the packages and classes that the .key file protects.
- Expand the package contents.
- Select each element that requires access control.
- Click Ok.