Change the font settings for the Home screen
- In the Inspector pane, click the Home Screen button.
- Perform one of the following actions:
Change the font settings for Today or Zen Home screens.
- In the Fonts section, in the drop-down lists, click a font family for each element on the Home screen.
- Specify other text settings to the right of the drop-down lists.
Change the font settings for a custom Home screen.
- Click Text Extras
to display additional text settings.
- To show the name of the application that is in focus, select the Status Text check box.
- To show items in the Today area such as unread email messages or calendar items, select the Today Area check box.
- In the drop-down lists, click a font family to use for text on the Home screen.
- Beside the drop-down lists,
specify other text settings.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.