Search This Document
You can use the BlackBerry® Administration Service to force a primary BlackBerry® Enterprise Server to perform a failover process if it is not running as expected or if it requires maintenance.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the Servers and components menu, expand High availability > Highly available BlackBerry Enterprise Servers.
- Click the name of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server pair.
- Click Manual Failover.
- In the list, choose the standby BlackBerry Enterprise Server instance.
- Click Yes - Failover to standby instance.
- Verify that the failover event occured.
Previous topic: Use the BlackBerry Administration Service to find the time and reason for the last automatic failover event