Search This Document
Change the polling interval, logging, and pool size for the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service connection to the certificate authority
You can turn on logging or change the polling interval and pool size for the BlackBerry® MDS Connection Service connection to the certificate authority, as required by your organization's environment.
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service, navigate to <drive>:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\MDS\Servers\instance\config.
- In a text editor, open the rimpublic.properties file.
- In the rimpublic.properties file, type the appropriate properties and values.
- Save and close the rimpublic.properties file.
- In the Windows® Services, restart the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service service.
Properties in the rimpublic.properties file
Next topic: Managing an enrolled certificate
Previous topic: Add the certificate information to a Wi-Fi profile