Turn on the do not disturb feature
You can turn on do not disturb for a user account so that BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System forwards callers to a users voice mailbox or another extension number. You can configure the user account so that the user continues to receive calls from the allowed caller list.
- In the BlackBerry MVS web UI, on the User menu, click User Profiles.
- Click a user account.
- On the Do Not Disturb tab, in the Enable Do Not Disturb field, select the Yes option.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To permit the user to continue to receive calls from the allowed caller list, in the Enable Allowed Callers Exception field, select the Yes option.
- To forward calls to another extension when the do not disturb feature is turned on, in the Enable Do Not Disturb Transfer to Operator field, select the Yes option. In the Operator Extension field, type the extension.
- Click Submit.