Configure how phones ring
To permit the BlackBerry® MVS Server to connect calls to the phones that are associated with a user account, a user's desk phone always rings first.
- In the BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System web UI, on the User menu, click User Profiles.
- Click a user account.
- On the Remote Device Options tab, in the Ring Type drop-down list, perform one of the following actions:
- To configure all active phones to ring at the same time, click Simultaneous Ring.
- To configure the desk phone to ring first and then the other phones to ring in priority order, click Sequential Ring.
- To configure the desk phone to ring first and then the other phones to ring at the same time, click Hybrid.
- Click Submit.