Search This Document
Change the type of calls that a user can make
You can change the types of calls that a user can make from any phone associated with the BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System user account.
- In the BlackBerry MVS web UI, on the User menu, click User Profiles.
- Click a user account.
- On the Class Of Service Options tab, perform any of the following actions:
- To permit users to make calls to extension numbers, in the Enable Extension Calls field, select the Yes option.
- To permit users to make calls to extension numbers on remote PBXs, in the Enable PBX Network Calling field, select the Yes option.
- To permit users to make local, long-distance, or international calls, select the Yes option beside one or more appropriate fields.
- Click Submit.