Change the mobile access number
- Verify that you have the DID
of the mobile access number available.
- Verify that you configured your organization's PBX with the new mobile access number.
To apply your changes, you must restart the BlackBerry® MVS Call Processor
service. After you restart the BlackBerry MVS Call Processor
, the BlackBerry MVS Server
disconnects all calls in progress. You should consider restarting the BlackBerry MVS Call Processor
service at a time that is least disruptive to your organization's users.
- In the BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System
web UI, on the Administration menu, click System Phone Numbers.
- Click Edit beside the mobile access number.
- In the Phone Number field, type the DID of the new mobile access number.
- Click Save.
- Restart the BlackBerry MVS Call Processor
- Call the mobile access number. Verify that you can access the BlackBerry MVS features. For more information, see the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System Verification Tests.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.