Search This Document
- Verify that you have the DNS name of the BlackBerry® Administration Service available.
- Decide on an SSL key store password that conforms to your organization's security policy, and identify a network location where you want the installation application to create the SSL key store. If you plan to install the tool on a computer that is running on a Microsoft® Windows® 2008 operating system, you must choose an SSL key store location that is not in the root folder.
- On the computer where you plan to install the BlackBerry Enterprise Server User Administration Tool, create a folder to store the installation files.
- In a browser, visit www.blackberry.com/support/downloads, and navigate to the Downloads area for the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Resource Kit.
- Download the installation package for the version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server User Administration Tool that is compatible with your organization's version of the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.
- Extract the contents of the installation package to the folder you created.
- Double-click the .msi file for the tool.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.