Search This Document
If you want to install the BlackBerry® Monitoring Service on a computer in the BlackBerry Domain, you must install the SNMP service on each computer that you want to install the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server on so that the BlackBerry Monitoring Service can monitor the BlackBerry Enterprise Server activity.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components.
- Double-click Management and Monitoring Tools.
- Select the Simple Network Management Protocol check box.
- Click OK.
- When Windows Setup prompts you, install the files from the Windows installation media.
- Complete the installation wizard.
- In the Windows Services, verify that the SNMP service is running.
Next topic: Creating a BlackBerry Administration Service pool using DNS round robin that includes the BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager
Previous topic: Configure the BlackBerry Administration Service to authenticate user accounts from multiple Microsoft Active Directory domains