List the available IT policy rules
- Common: The rule applies to BlackBerry devices with the BlackBerry Balance activation type or the Work space only activation type.
- BlackBerry Balance Only: The rule applies only to devices with the BlackBerry Balance activation type.
- Work Space Only: The rule applies only to devices with the Work space only activation type.
The BlackBerry Balance activation type and the Work space only activation type both require an EMM Corporate license. The Work space only activation type also requires a device running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later and a service plan that supports this feature.
- To open the command window for the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 User Administration Tool, on the computer that hosts the tool, on the taskbar, click Start > All Programs > BlackBerry Resource Kit for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 > BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 User Administration Tool.
- Type besuseradminclient <credentials> -list -it_policy_templates.
- If you want to write the information to an output file, type -o <output_file_name>.csv.
besuseradminclient -username admin -password password -list -it_policy_templates -o ITpolicyTemplates.csv
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.