Viewing the list of commands
To view the list of client and server commands for the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 User Administration Tool, in the command prompt, type -besuseradminclient and one of the following parameters:
- -help <command> (for help information for a specific command)
Note the following information about the format of the list:
- Indentions are used to separate groups of commands.
- Subparameters work with the parameter that is outdented immediately above them.
- Subparameters at the same level in the same group can be used together, unless the word "or" is used to separate them.
- Certain subparameters can apply to multiple groups.
- Subparameters in different groups do not apply to each other.
- Optional parameters and subparameters are enclosed in square brackets ( [ ] ).
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.