Search This Document
Viewing the list of commands
To view the list of client and server commands for the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 User Administration Tool, in the command prompt, type -besuseradminclient and one of the following parameters:
- -help <command> (for help information for a specific command)
Note the following information about the format of the list:
- Indentions are used to separate groups of commands.
- Subparameters work with the parameter that is outdented immediately above them.
- Subparameters at the same level in the same group can be used together, unless the word "or" is used to separate them.
- Certain subparameters can apply to multiple groups.
- Subparameters in different groups do not apply to each other.
- Optional parameters and subparameters are enclosed in square brackets ( [ ] ).
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.