Import the BlackBerry Web Services proxy files to your project
Import the proxy files for the BWS and BWSUtil web services to make them available for use in your applications.
- In Eclipse, in the Package Explorer pane, right-click your project.
- Click Properties.
- In the left pane, click Java Build Path.
- On the Source tab, click Add Folder.
- Click Create New Folder.
- Type a name for the new source folder (for example, proxy).
- Click Finish.
- Click OK. Click OK again.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder that contains the client proxy files (for example, C:\Temp\BWS\proxy\).
- Drag the com folder into the new source folder you created in Eclipse.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.