Search This Document
Change the roles that are assigned to an administrator account
Ask your organization's BlackBerry Administration Service administrator to perform this task, or ask for access to an administrator account that you can use to perform this task.
- Log in to the BlackBerry Administration Service using an administrator account that has the required permissions to assign and remove roles (for example, the Security Administrator role).
- On the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Administrator user.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for the administrator account and click the display name.
- Click Edit user.
- On the Roles tab, in the Available roles list, click the roles that you want to assign to the administrator account.
- Click Add.
- In the Current roles list, click the roles that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- Click Save all.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.