- Advanced Encryption Standard
- application programming interface
- A BlackBerry Client Access License (BlackBerry CAL) limits how many users you can add to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- carriage return
- Data Encryption Standard
- fully qualified domain name
- IBM DB2 UDB
- IBM DB2 Universal Database
- Internet Protocol
- IP address
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identification number that each computer or mobile device uses when it sends or receives information over a network, such as the Internet. This identification number identifies the specific computer or mobile device on the network.
- MDM domain
- An MDM domain consists of a BlackBerry
database and any BlackBerry services or components that are associated with it. An MDM
domain can refer to any of the following environments:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server domain: A BlackBerry Configuration Database and any BlackBerry Enterprise Server components that are associated with it
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express domain: A BlackBerry Configuration Database and any BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express components that are associated with it
- BlackBerry Device Service domain: A BlackBerry Configuration Database and any BlackBerry Device Service components that are associated with it
- Universal Device Service domain: A Management Database and any Universal Device Service components that are associated with it
- Server Routing Protocol
- Triple DES
- Triple Data Encryption Standard
- wireless local area network
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.