Search This Document
Run the BlackBerry System Requirements Tool
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry System Requirements Tool, on the taskbar, click Start > All Programs > BlackBerry Enterprise Server Resource Kit > BlackBerry Analysis Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools > BlackBerry System Requirements Tool GUI.
In the Test Configuration section, perform one of the following
- Select the tests that you want the tool to run.
- If you want to use a test configuration file (.testconfig) to specify the tests that you want the tool to run, click Load from File. Navigate to and select the test configuration file. Click Open.
- In the System Requirements Collection section, click Collect System Data.
- In the Status window, verify that the tests run successfully.
Perform one of the following actions:
- To open the output file, click View Data.
- To select a different file, or to open the log file, click Open Data Folder.
By default, the log file and output file can be found in <drive>:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\Application Data\Research In Motion\AMT.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.