Verify that you can permit a call to reach a BlackBerry device using caller restrictions in the MVS Console
- Log in to the MVS Console as an administrator.
- In the left pane, expand Users.
- Click Manage.
- Click Search.
- Click the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System user account that you want to permit calls to reach.
- Click Settings.
- In the Caller Restrictions drop-down list, click Allowed Callers Only.
- Type the phone number of the participating desk phone that you want to add to the allowed caller list.
- Click Save.
- Make a call from the participating desk phone to the BlackBerry device.
Next topic: Verify that you can permit a call to reach a BlackBerry device using caller restrictions on the BlackBerry device
Previous topic: Verifying caller restrictions and call scheduling