Search This Document
- Log in to the MVS Console as an administrator.
- In the left pane, expand MVS Topology.
- Click Server View.
- Click the BlackBerry MVS Server that you want to test.
- Using the nonparticipating desk phone, make a call to the DID/DDI number that appears in the DID/DDI Number field for a Telephony Connector that is associated with the MVS Session Manager.
- Using a phone that is not associated with the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System, type any five numbers.
Next topic: Troubleshooting