Search This Document
Make a call from the participating device to the participating desk phone.
After you finish: Repeat this test using Voice over Wi-Fi and with no data coverage present.
- The participating desk phone and associated device ring.
- You can hear a ring-back tone on the device.
- The caller ID of the participating device appears on the participating desk phone.
- The caller ID of the participating desk phone appears on the participating device.
- The call connects when the user of the participating desk phone answers.
- You and the user of the participating desk phone can communicate.
Next topic: Verify that you can call a nonparticipating desk phone from a participating BlackBerry device
Previous topic: Verify that you can call a nonparticipating BlackBerry device from a participating device