High availability requires you to associate two BlackBerry MVS Server instances together to form a high availability pair. This procedure includes steps to add BlackBerry MVS Server instances. It assumes that you have already installed the BlackBerry MVS Server instances.
- Log in to the MVS Console.
- In the left pane, click MVS Topology.
- Click Server view.
- Click Add server.
- On the Add MVS Server screen, specify the appropriate information as described in the “BlackBerry MVS Server settings” topic. Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to add the second BlackBerry MVS Server.
- In the left pane, click High Availability.
- From the Standalone MVS Servers list, identify one of the BlackBerry MVS Server instances that you want to use in this high availability pair.
- For the identified BlackBerry MVS Server, use the Associate with menu to select the other BlackBerry MVS Server that you want to use in this high availability pair.
- Click OK.