Search This Document
- Verify that you installed and configured the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System software on the BlackBerry MVS Server. For more information, see the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System Installation Guide and the Configuration Guide for your organization's PBX.
- Verify that you configured two test user accounts on your organization's PBX.
- Verify that the test user accounts have voice mailboxes on your organization's voice mail system.
- Verify that you configured two test BlackBerry Enterprise Server user accounts on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Verify that the BlackBerry Enterprise Server user accounts have active BlackBerry devices associated with them.
- Verify that you installed the BlackBerry MVS Client on the devices that are associated with the test user accounts.
- Verify that at least one device is Wi-Fi enabled and connected to a Wi-Fi network that provides connectivity to your organization's phone system.