Verifying that you can restrict a call to the BlackBerry MVS line
Note: When you configure your organization’s users for MVS Only calling, you must also configure a length of time that inbound calls are permitted on the mobile line so that emergency services personnel can contact a user who makes an emergency call. You can permit inbound calls on the mobile line from 0 to 2880 minutes.
- Log in to the MVS Console as an administrator.
- In the left pane, expand Users.
- Click Manage.
- Click Search.
- Click the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System user account that you want to restrict calls to the BlackBerry MVS line for.
- Click the Class of Service tab.
- Click the Restrict calls to use only the BlackBerry MVS Line option.
- Click Save.
- Make a call from the nonparticipating desk phone to the mobile number on the BlackBerry device.
- Make a call from the nonparticipating desk phone to the BlackBerry MVS number on the device.
Previous topic: Verify that you can prevent a call from reaching a BlackBerry device using call scheduling on the BlackBerry device