- During a call on the device, press the Menu key.
- Click Transfer.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To transfer the call to a phone number in your call log, click a phone number.
- To transfer the call to a contact in your contact list, press the Menu key. Click Call From Contacts. Click a contact.
- To transfer the call to a phone number that is not in your call log or contact list, type a phone number. Press the Send key.
- After the contact answers the call, press the Menu key.
- Click Complete Transfer.
After you finish: Repeat this test using Voice over Wi-Fi and with no data coverage present.
Previous topic: Verify that you can move an active call automatically from Voice over Mobile to Voice over Wi-Fi on a BlackBerry device - user prompt