Search This Document
Make a call from the participating device to the nonparticipating device.
After you finish: Repeat this test using Voice over Wi-Fi and with no data coverage present.
- The nonparticipating device rings.
- You can hear a ring-back tone on the participating device.
- The caller ID of the participating device appears on the nonparticipating device.
- The caller ID of the nonparticipating device appears on the participating device.
- The call connects when the user of the nonparticipating device answers.
- You and the user of the nonparticipating device can communicate.
Next topic: Verify that you can call a participating desk phone from a participating BlackBerry device
Previous topic: Verify that you can call a participating BlackBerry device from a participating device