Search This Document
- A BlackBerry Mobile Voice System user connects to a Wi-Fi network and authenticates with the BlackBerry MVS. On the BlackBerry device, the user presses the Menu key, clicks Move Call, and clicks One-Time Number. On the Options screen, the user clicks or types a phone number to move the call to.
- The device starts a call move request. The device compresses, encrypts, and sends the request to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server over the Wi-Fi network.
- The BlackBerry Enterprise Server decrypts, decompresses, and sends the request to the MVS BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connector over a TCP connection.
- The MVS BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connector sends the request to the MVS Session Manager.
- The MVS Session Manager sends the request using SIP to the PBX over a UDP port.
- The PBX determines that the one-time number is an external number and rings the one-time number over the PSTN.
- The recipient answers the call at the external phone and voice communication occurs over an RTP connection that is open between the device and PBX.