Search This Document
- A BlackBerry Mobile Voice System user makes or answers a call on the desk phone. The PBX establishes the connection between the two endpoints and voice communication occurs.
- On the BlackBerry device, the user presses the Send key and then presses the Menu key. The user clicks Move Call From Desk. The user is prompted to place the desk phone on hold.
- On the desk phone, the user places the call on hold.
- The device compresses and encrypts the request, and sends it to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- The BlackBerry Enterprise Server decrypts and decompresses the request and sends it to the MVS BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connector.
- The MVS BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connector sends the request to the MVS Session Manager.
- The device establishes the call leg over the Wi-Fi network to the PBX.
- The MVS Session Manager, using the SIP line, requests that the PBX move the call to the BlackBerry MVS line.
- The call continues on the device.
Next topic: Adding a BlackBerry MVS user configured for PBX-initiated calling to a Voice over Mobile call between another BlackBerry MVS user and an external user