View disconnected call details
The Disconnected Call Report generates a report of failed calls from the selected BlackBerry Mobile Voice System event file.
- In the MVS Console, in the left pane under Reporting, click Disconnected Call Report.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the directory where the required event file is located. The default locations of the directories are:
- Open the directory for the required date.
- Double-click the required event file. Event file names have the form: Hostname_MSVE_##_YYYYMMDD_Sequence#.
- Click Upload.
- To view details about a particular call, click +.
Next topic: Managing log files
Previous topic: View call details