View call details
Use the Call Detail Record Report to generate a report from BlackBerry Mobile Voice System call detail files. Call detail files include information such as call duration, the times when calls started, if users were roaming, and the names of called parties.
- In the MVS Console, in the left pane under Reporting, click Call Detail Record Report.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the directory where the required call detail file is located. The default locations of the directories are:
- Open the directory for the required date.
- Double-click the required call detail file. Call detail file names have the form: Hostname_CDR_##_YYYYMMDD_Sequence#.
- Click the new Browse button to add another call detail file. The combined size of all files that you add to the report cannot exceed 64 MB.
Select a report type:
Option Description Standard Displays all reportable data. Summary Summarizes the data. Custom Provides a list of all columns. Check the column that you want to display. Use Ctrl-Click to select more than one column.
- Click View.