Search This Document
Create a voice mail connector
- In the MVS Console, in the left pane, expand Voice Mail Connectors.
- Click Add.
- In the Display Name field, type a name for the voice mail connector.
- In the IP Address field, type the IP address of your organization's voice mail server.
- In the Registrar Name field, type the FQDN or IP address of your organization's voice mail server. The default registrar name is the IP address.
- In the Port field, type a port number that the BlackBerry MVS and your organization's voice mail server use for SIP communication.
- In the Subscription Timeout field, type the a length of time, in seconds, before the registration session expires.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Change a voice mail connector
Previous topic: Managing voice mail connectors