Create a telephony connector for communication with a SIP gateway
- In the MVS Console, in the left pane, expand Telephony Connectors.
- Click Add.
- In the Display Name field, type a name for the telephony connector.
- In the Type list, click the type of telephony connector that your organization uses.
- In the IP Address field, type the IP address of your organization's telephony connector.
- In the Host Name field, type the host name or FQDN of the gateway. The default host name is the IP address.
- In the Trunk Port field, type the UDP port number that the gateway listens on for general SIP communications.
- In the PBX Initiated Calling section, in the Number field, type an ANI number for the PBX. Click Add.
- In the Optional ANI numbers available for identifying BlackBerry MVS calls section, type any optional ANI numbers that the BlackBerry MVS Client can use to identify incoming BlackBerry MVS calls.
- In the Location list, click the location of your organization's telephony connector. When you click a location, the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System adds prefixes for international direct dialing, national direct dialing, and the home country code if your organization's PBX does not remove the plus sign or add the prefixes.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Change a telephony connector
Previous topic: Managing telephony connectors