Distribute the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint to devices over the wireless network
To distribute the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint to BlackBerry devices over the wireless network, you can send an email message to BlackBerry device users that provides a link to the installation website. Users access the installation website from their devices to start the installation process.
Verify that you configured the required IT policy rules for the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint and that you assigned the appropriate IT policy to device users.
- Open the BlackBerry Social Networking Application Proxy Administration Service by typing the following web address in a browser: https://<SNAP_server_name>:22446/snapconsole.
- On the Microsoft SharePoint menu, click Client Distribution.
- In the BlackBerry Client Distribution section, copy the Client Distribution URL.
- Create an email message that provides the Client Distribution URL. Instruct users to access the link from their devices.
- Send the email message to the users.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.