Import IT policy rules for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server
You do not need to import the IT policy rules file if your organization's environment uses BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 SP3 or later. BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 SP3 or later includes the required IT policy rules.
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry Social Networking Application Proxy, navigate to <drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\SNAP\SP\ITPolicy.
- Copy the MSSharePointPolicyPack.zip file to a temporary folder on the computer that hosts the BlackBerry Administration Service.
- Extract the MSSharePointPolicyPack.zip file into the temporary folder.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Policy.
- Click Manage IT policy rules.
- Click Import IT policy definitions.
- In the IT policy definition import section, browse to the temporary folder that you extracted the MSSharePointPolicyPack.zip file to and select the MSSharePointPolicyPack.xml file.
- Click Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.