The BlackBerry® Social Networking Application Proxy captures usage data for every request that the BlackBerry® Client for Microsoft® SharePoint® makes. The usage data is stored daily in files named sp-raw-stats.<yyyy-mm-dd>.dat. Once a month, the usage data files are aggregated, and two report files are generated: sp-agg-stats-pin-<yyyy-mm-dd>.dat and sp-agg-stats-api-<yyyy-mm-dd>.dat.
The BlackBerry Social Networking Application Proxy stores the usage data files and report files in the stats folder. The default location is C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\SNAP\SP\ft_tomcat\stats. When the report files are generated, the aggregation process removes the usage data files that are generated daily. You should not tamper with or delete the report files.
- PIN activities: This report displays the number of requests received by every BlackBerry device running the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint. The report lists each BlackBerry device using its PIN.
- PIN count: This report displays the number of BlackBerry devices running the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint. The reports list each BlackBerry device using its PIN.
- API activities: This report displays the number of requests received by each API of the BlackBerry Social Networking Application Proxy.
- Open the BlackBerry® Social Networking Application Proxy Administration Service by typing the following URL in a web browser: https://<SNAP_server_name>:22446/snapconsole.
- Under File Transfer Service, click Reports.
- In the View Reports pane, click the report type and the month that you want to view.
- Click Get Report.