Assign software tokens to a user account
You must assign the software tokens that BlackBerry® device users can use to authenticate to a Wi-Fi® network or VPN network to the user accounts. Depending on the number of software token records that are available to you, you can assign up to three software tokens to each user account.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for a user account.
- Click the display name for the user account.
- Click Edit user.
- On the Software tokens tab, type the serial number of the software token.
- To import the software token seed file for the user account, perform the following actions:
- If you configured a password in the RSA® Authentication Manager so that you can encrypt the .sdtid file, type and confirm the password.
- In the Timeout (minutes) field, type the length of time, in minutes, that the Wi-Fi enabled BlackBerry device takes to cache the PIN.
- Click the Add icon.
- Click Save all.
Next topic: Changing the security settings of the BlackBerry Administration Service and BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager