- In the browser, type https://<server_name>:<https_port>/webconsole/app, where <server_name> is the name of the computer that hosts the BlackBerry Administration Service.
- In the User name field, type admin.
- In the Password field, type the password that you created during the installation process.
- In the Log in using drop-down list, click BlackBerry Administration Service.
- Click Log in.
There is a problem with this website's security certificate
Add the web address for the BlackBerry Administration Service to the list of trusted web sites in Windows Internet Explorer, and install the certificate for the BlackBerry Administration Service in the certificate store of your computer.
- In Windows Internet Explorer, navigate to the BlackBerry Administration Service console.
- Click Continue to this website (not recommended).
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click Local Intranet.
- Click Sites.
- Click Add to add the console to the list of trusted web sites.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
- In the browser window, on the toolbar, click Certificate Error.
- Click View certificates.
- Click Install certificate. The Certificate Import Wizard opens.
- Complete the instructions in the Certificate Import Wizard. If you are trying to log in to the BlackBerry Administration Service using a computer that runs Windows Vista®, perform the following actions in the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Close and reopen the browser.