Search This Document
Save the BlackBerry Desktop Software installation file to the network drive
- Download the BlackBerry® Desktop Software installation file from www.blackberry.com/support/downloads.
- Save the installation file that you downloaded to the network drive.
- If necessary, extract the installation files from the .exe file to the network drive.
- On the network drive, open setup.ini.
- At the bottom of setup.ini, type [INSTALL_OPTIONS].
- To add the installation settings, use install.txt, which is included with the BlackBerry Desktop Software installation files.
- Save setup.ini.
Next topic: Send the installation files for the BlackBerry Desktop Software and BlackBerry Device Software to users using a third-party application