- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand Software > Applications.
- Click Manage applications.
- Search for an application.
- In the search results, click the name of an application.
- In the Application versions section, click a version of the application.
- Click View users with application.
- Search for users that are associated with BlackBerry devices that you installed the BlackBerry Java® Application on.
Next topic: View how the BlackBerry Administration Service resolved software configuration conflicts for a user account
Previous topic: Stop a job that is running