If your organization uses new common extensions for a file format that there is a distiller available for on a BlackBerry Attachment Service, you must add those extensions to the BlackBerry Attachment Connector. For example, if users send .rtf files as .wav files, you must verify that the BlackBerry Attachment Connector supports .wav files and that the appropriate distiller is turned on for the BlackBerry Attachment Service instances.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the Servers and components menu, expand BlackBerry Solution topology > BlackBerry Domain > Component view > Attachment > Connector.
- Click the BlackBerry Attachment Connector instance that is associated with the BlackBerry Attachment Service that you want to change.
- Click Edit instance.
- On the Supported Attachment Server instances tab, click the Edit icon for the BlackBerry Attachment Service that you want to support additional file formats.
- In the field at the bottom of the Extensions list, type the extension of the file format that you want to add.
- Click the Add icon.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for each BlackBerry Attachment Service that you want to add additional file formats to.
- Click Save all.