The setup application did not prompt you to change or confirm the MAPI profile
Create and change the MAPI profile manually.
- On the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express installation media, open the Tools folder.
- Double-click the Fixmapisvc.exe file.
- Verify that mapisvc.inf is installed in C:\winnt\system32\ or C:\windows\system32\.
- On the taskbar, click Start > BlackBerry Enterprise Server > Edit MAPI Profile.
- Type the Microsoft® Exchange server name.
- Click the Windows® account that is associated with the MAPI profile.
- Click OK.
Next topic: Restore a BlackBerry Configuration Database
Previous topic: A third-party tool did not install and the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express setup application closed